- Full Time
Did you miss out on your chance to register to learn from one of the foremost expert of Negotiations? It’s still not late to enroll in this Executive Education Service with Prof. Stuart Diamond, The Wharton School at #KSBL on 3 – 4 May, 2018.Register Now at: http://www.ksbl.edu.pk/executive-education-services/open-enrollment-programs/communication/getting-more-for-executives-in-work-and-life/
Posted by Karachi School of Business & Leadership – KSBL on Saturday, April 28, 2018
The Karachi School of Business and Leadership (KSBL) was established because a group of Pakistani business and corporate leaders recognized that Karachi, the business and commercial hub of Pakistan, needed a world-class business school. They envisioned KSBL as a graduate management school that would offer high quality leading edge programs to the many talented young men and women in the country as well as those accepted from abroad.
Their vision for a world class institution is being implemented by deploying the following key elements:
- Providing state-of- the-art buildings and facilities for the school at a dedicated campus site.
- Recruiting an eminent faculty with strong academic and research credentials to teach an internationally recognized curriculum.
- Admitting a highly diverse and talented student body on the basis of their abilities and leadership potential.
- Achieving international accreditation, quality standards and best practice benchmarks which will place it alongside the leading business schools of the world.
- Providing the sort of challenge and learning that changes attitudes for life, builds true intellect and hones skills and capabilities.
KSBL is a school with a social conscience and will promote economic and social change by developing leaders who will impact organizations through their knowledge, skills and expertise, as well as contribute to business excellence by ensuring the application of highly professional and ethical practices in the national and international marketplace.