Prevention of Blindness Trust (POB Trust) was established in July 2007 as a leading volunteer eye care organization with the mission of preventing blindness and restoration of sight.
High Quality Eye care services are being offered at the Hospital absolutely free of charge to the poor and deserving patient who cannot afford high cost of treatment.
At POB Eye Hospital Karachi we offer :
– Computerized Eye Testing
– Consultant OPD
– State of the Art Operation Theater
– Pharmacy & Optical Shop
– Diabetic & Hypertension Clinic
Our Vision :
“A World in which no one is needlessly blind and where those with avoidable blindness can achieve the full potential”.
Our Mission :
“To work for the elimination of the avoidable causes of blindness regardless of religion, ethnicity, gender & nationality”.
Prevention, education & treatment of the eye diseases, to establish tertiary eye care institute for the treatment of major eye diseases, To organize refresher courses with latest medical advancements for the eye specialists of various categories.
Core Values :
– Best possible professional working atmosphere
– Maintenance of quality standards
– Respects and honor for the human being
– Professional training & research work
– Sustainable & community based projects
– Development of human resource